Discover the ultimate tool for digital transformation!
Microsoft Teams is the digital hub that brings conversations, content, assignments, and apps together in one place. Promote equity and student voice with collaborative classrooms, connect in professional learning communities, and communicate with staff – all from a single experience in Office 365 Education.
In this workshop, participants will engage in a series of immersive learning activities that will build a strong understanding of how to use Microsoft Teams to improve instruction and meet the learning needs of their students.
By the end of this session, participants should feel confident with basic use of Microsoft Teams and be able to:
- Create collaborative classrooms that save teachers time and better
engage students in modern learning
- Connect educators in professional learning communities to improve
teaching skills with built-in PLC Notebooks
- Streamline staff communication on institution-wide initiatives using custom Staff Notebooks
- Come together in a team for any team or project, like student groups or
The primary audience for this session is teachers, empowering educators teaching in a variety of settings.
- Professional Learning Communities
- Teacher Professional Development
Recommended size for this academy is 20 educators with one trainer.
1 day (recommended)