2015 was a great year for new tools and features in Office 365 Education. I thought…
I have added a new Office 365 Education Guide to the Standout Education Website.
What’s in this guide?
- Click the Getting Started tab for everything you need to get set up with Office 365.
- The Creating Sites section demonstrates how you can easily create sites to use in your school.
- Videos – Office 365 videos by Standout Education.
- Resources – useful links, eBooks, presentations, etc.
- Office 365 apps – education apps you can add in to Office 365.
I’ve also added a video for primary schools wanting to get started with class sites: