This one-day hands-on workshop is designed to give educators an understanding of how Office 365 can provide the right environment for better learning outcomes. With Office 365, educators will learn how to become more innovative with cloud-based tools, regardless of the device they use.
It is aimed at educators for whom Office 365 is relatively new and who are looking to implement solutions to classroom problems right away. This training will explore Office 365 through hands-on activities that will introduce educators to OneDrive for Business, Office Online, Forms, Sway, OneNote and Class Notebook.
By the end of this session, participants should feel confident with basic use of Office 365 and be able to:
- Create, share and sync a document on OneDrive for Business, and use other OneDrive & Office Online features.
- Explore features and co-author files in Office Online
- Set up a classroom with students using OneNote Class Notebook to distribute content and grade assignments
- Use Microsoft Forms to create formative and summative assessments
- Experience Sway as a digital storytelling tool
The primary audience for this session is teachers, empowering educators teaching in a variety of settings.
- Professional Learning Communities
- Teacher Professional Development
Maximum size for this course is 20 educators with one trainer.
1 day (recommended)