Windows 10 creates an experience that helps schools improve educational outcomes, bring learning to life for students, and build 21st century skills. Both students and educators can consume and upload data, connect and collaborate, and even create presentations – all while working from anywhere. With Windows 10, the world is your classroom.
We have a great PD session that will show you how to use Windows 10 to bring learning to life and enable students to consume, collaborate, and create in entirely new ways.
We can tailor courses to suit your school requirements, or you can book our standard Windows 10 for Learning and Teaching course, outlined below.
Who is it for?
This course has been designed for K-12 teachers, particularly those new to using Windows 10 in a school setting.
· Develop skills in using Windows 10;
· Be able to integrate a range of Windows 10 features into their learning activities.
· Understand how the use of Windows 10 supports the ICT General Capability and the AITSL professional standards for teachers.
· Learn the basics of Windows 10 and see how the built-in apps can enhance student productivity.
· Discover an immersive learning experience with touch, type, and pen.
· See how using the Microsoft Edge browser lets you write or type notes directly on web pages and easily save or share with others.
· See how using up to four snapped apps can assist student research and assessment; explore working with multiple desktops to get more done easily.
· Use a range of stage and subject specific apps, and learn how to find and evaluate your own.
· See real examples of how teachers and students are using Windows 10 and see how their approaches can work in your classroom.
Duration: 1/2 day suggested
We will also adapt this course for full day or twilight sessions if more appropriate.