Microsoft OneNote is the ultimate tool for creating digital notebooks and collaborating with students and teachers. With apps available for any device and online, OneNote is incredibly flexible for educational use.
We provide comprehensive OneNote training and support for schools. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user, you will be sure to pick up tips and ideas that you can use quickly and easily to enhance learning in your classroom.
We can tailor courses to suit your school requirements, or you can book our standard OneNote for Teaching and Learning course, outlined below.
Who is it for?
This course has been designed for K-12 teachers.
· Develop skills in OneNote
· Use OneNote for planning, teaching and assessment
· Be able to integrate the use of OneNote into their learning activities
· Understand how the use of OneNote supports the ICT General Capability and the AITSL professional standards for teachers.
· Office 365 users will explore the use of the OneNote Class Notebook and Staff Notebook apps for simple collaboration across the school.
· Learn the basics of OneNote and relevant advanced options;
· Use notebooks to share resources and homework activities with students;
· Explore the options for storing and sharing notebooks on the web and school network;
· Use OneNote with a range of devices (Apple, Microsoft and Android; phones, tablets and computers);
· Structure engaging learning experiences for students;
· Embed links, documents, and multimedia for planning and teaching;
· Use OneNote effectively for student assessment;
· Experience the OneNote Learning Tools to support readers and writers of all ages;
· Understand the best ways of using OneNote in conjunction with Office 365 (while OneNote is free to use for anyone, there are some fantastic additional tools when used with Office 365)