We can help you start using and managing Office 365 so that it meets your school requirements. You only need to use the features that you want. Therefore our training is focused on educational requirements not just product features.
Our Managing Office 365 course will consider the best ways of working with teacher and student permission levels and how to grant access to parents and other guest users. We will consider ways to customise Sites and provide templates for different courses and age groups. We will show you ways of working with content offline and how to make the most of Office 365 whether you are using PCs, Macs or tablets.
We can tailor Office 365 courses to suit your school requirements, or you can book our standard Managing Office 365 course, outlined below.
Who is it for?
This course is tailored for teachers or technicians who are responsible for managing, monitoring and supporting the users in their establishment.
· Develop skills in using administrative features of Office 365;
· Be able to create users, assign licenses and manage permissions.
· Understand the features of Office 365 and how to manage these within the school environment.
· Learn how to assign licenses, manage user accounts and permissions.
· Set up Powershell and learn how it can be used for managing Office 365.
· Understand how to manage Exchange users, permissions and rules.
· Understand the SharePoint structure and how different sites, pages and apps can work together for staff and student use.
· Learn how to customise sites and pages to fit in with your school brand.
· Learn basic and advanced tools and ideas for use in the school environment.
· Look at how other online products and services can be used within and alongside Office 365.
· Learn where to go for help and further ideas.
Duration: 1 day (suggested)
We are happy to alter the length or content of our Office 365 workshops to fit in with your requirements.