Are you making the most of your interactive whiteboards?
Do you have new interactive whiteboards? Or staff new to IWBs?
Would you like expert tips to help enhance learning and teaching with IWBs?
Standout Education’s IWB session will help you make the most of your existing equipment and enhance student engagement.
We provide professional learning sessions using Promethean, Smart and RM Easiteach – and our trainers have experience of teaching with each of these.
Who is it for?
This course has been designed for K-12 teachers. Content will be structured depending on the teaching groups of those attending.
· Develop skills in using the interactive whiteboard and associated software
· Develop confidence in using their IWBs
· Use interactive whiteboard software to prepare and deliver lessons
· Be able to integrate the use of interactive whiteboards into their planning and learning activities
· Lesson examples delivered with the interactive whiteboard;
· Instructions on adding interactivity to your lessons;
· Using links, text, images, shapes, video and other content;
· Working with existing content;
· Finding and adapting ready-made resources from the web;
· Explore the options for storing and sharing content on the web and school network;
· Structure engaging learning experiences for students;
· Tips for making the most of your existing technology in the classroom;
· Embed links, documents, and multimedia for planning and teaching.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Standout Education can also cater for full day or twilight sessions if more appropriate.