Welcome to Standout Education’s Guide to Office 365
Office 365 for Education is a suite of apps and sites to help teachers and students share and learn together in a safe and fun way.
It provides staff and students at your school with email, sites, online document editing and storage, IM, and web conferencing.
It is available at no cost to educational establishments.
Check out the Microsoft Office 365 for Education site for further details.
What’s in this guide?
- Click the Getting Started tab for everything you need to get set up with Office 365.
- The Creating Sites tab demonstrates how you can easily create sites to use in your school.
- Videos – Office 365 videos by Standout Education.
- Resources – useful links, eBooks, presentations, etc.
- Office 365 apps – education apps you can add in to Office 365
This eBook gives an excellent overview of how Office 365 for Education can help students and teachers in their day-to-day work.