I have done quite a few presentations and training sessions on using Microsoft OneNote recently. So I thought I’d share some of the most useful resources I have found for using OneNote for learning and teaching.Check out Standout Education’s OneNote PD sessions
OneNote is the ultimate tool for creating digital notebooks and collaborating with students and teachers.
With free applications for Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android, Amazon as well as the online web app, you can access your notes and work with others wherever you are, whatever device you are using.
Below are some useful resources to get started with OneNote.
Getting Started with OneNote
- Head over to OneNote.com to download the apps or start using right in the borwser
- Download the official Quick Start Guide to OneNote
- onenoteforteachers.com – interactive guides, scenarios and other resources from the OneNote team
- If you are a keyboard power user – check out all the keyboard shortcuts in OneNote here
OneNote books for teachers
Here are a couple of great OneNote books where you can learn more about using OneNote for learning and teaching.
1. OneNote for Teachers – a comprehensive OneNote book with sections on Great Educational Features, Lesson Plans, Collaboration, Distribution and Examples.
2. Teacher Academy – Ultimate OneNote Handbook – another great OneNote book with sections on Basic Skills, Collaboration, Continue the Learning, Examples, Lesson Development, Overview and Review activities.