I have been asked a few times recently for help getting started with SharePoint Sites (Class or Team sites). There aren’t many resources available for schools (I am working on it!) – but here are some links that might be of use.
A few quick videos:
- The Microsoft UK Education team have put some tutorials on their IT HeadsUp YouTube channel and this video shows how to create new sites.
- Here is a useful video from the USA (ignore the link at the beginning and keep watching)
Some general Microsoft guides on getting started with sites in Office 365 (not specifically for schools):
- Work with sites (includes videos)
- Create a site (more detail)
- Plan sites and manage users (detail on users and permissions)
And, of course, check out Standout Education’s YouTube channel for further Office 365 how-to guides.